Arbor Division Ltd
We currently have vacancies for a
Groundsperson working throughout the UK in
Rail, domestic, commercial and utility sectors.
We’d love to hear from you if you have
• a keen interest in all aspects of arboriculture
• a good knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
• a strong work ethic and impeccable resilience
• able to positively lead a team and deliver projects
You will also need:
• NPTC units 2057/58, 2001-3 (CS30), 2004 (CS31), 2101, 2111(CS32),
• a basic arboriculture academic qualification or proof of work-based skills
• able and willing to advance skills and competencies as required
• good communication skills
• excellent customer focus
• availability for out of hours works for emergency works when required
• availability for working away on specified jobs when required
• full UK driving licence and willing to progress to B+E entitlement
• DBS checking and Drug and Alcohol screening mandatory.
Holidays & Benefits:
• 28 Days paid leave per annum (including bank holidays) increasing to 33 days with service
• Productivity bonus opportunities in place on specified contracts
• Weekend overtime opportunities at increased rate.
• Workplace pension scheme
Hourly rate indicative £10.00 / hour dependent on qualifications and experience.
For further information please send your details via our online form opposite.